Organizing & Purging Papers
- Suggestions regarding how long to keep paperwork may be given by organizer. Consequently, all final decisions on these should be made by the client, your attorney, financial adviser, or CPA.
- We respect and value your privacy. All information received or disclosed by the client is considered strictly confidential and will be treated as such.
- Sunflower Strategies highly upholds the National Association of Productivity & Organizing Professionals’ Code of Ethics.
- Organizing sessions are 3 hours in duration and are $195. All organizing hours after that are $65 per hour.
- Payment may be made by credit card, check, PayPal, or Venmo.
- We may make recommendations on organizing tools or products that fit the space and purpose best. The client is responsible for the cost of supplies necessary for the completion of the project.
- Session appointments shall be set by mutual agreement between client and organizer. Almost all sessions are scheduled for 3 hours. Organizers may leave 10 minutes before scheduled end of session in order to deliver client donations.
- Cancellation of a scheduled appointment should be done within 48 hours prior to the date scheduled, whenever possible.
- It is very important that both parties can focus on the session so the client should make arrangements for handling incoming calls, redirecting visitors, etc.
- As a result of a ‘no show – no call’ appointment the client will be billed for two hours.
- We may refer other service professionals that we have worked with before and are very satisfied with their business performance. Sunflower Strategies assumes no liability for product quality or workmanship of other service professionals.
- In conclusion, Sunflower Strategies strives to meet a 100% client satisfaction. Therefore, we will do what it takes to make the necessary adjustments for you to realize your organized home.
Get Organized & Make Life Easier!