- Organizing suggestions regarding how long to keep paperwork will be made to complete the organizing work, but all final decisions on these should be made by the client, your attorney, financial adviser, or CPA.
- We respect and value your privacy. All information received from or disclosed by the client is considered strictly confidential and will be treated as such.
- Sunflower Strategies highly upholds the National Association of Professional Organizers’ Code of Ethics.
- Our services are sold in 3, 6, or 12 hour packages. Once a package is purchased, any hours beyond that will be charged at the same rate. An invoice will be provided.
- Payment may be made by credit card, check, PayPal or cash.
- While organizing, we may make recommendations on the organizing tools or products we believe will fit the space and purpose best. Client is responsible for cost of agreed upon supplies (file folders, labels, storage containers, etc.) necessary for the completion of the project.
- Session appointments shall be set by mutual agreement between client and organizer at the end of each session or as multiple sessions. Sessions are scheduled for 3 hours minimum. If there are unwanted goods for donation, organizers may leave at 10 minutes before scheduled end of session in order to deliver the donations.
- Cancellation of a scheduled appointment should be done within 48 hours prior to the date scheduled, whenever possible.
- It is very important that both parties can focus on the session. Client should make arrangements for handling incoming phone calls, redirecting visitors, etc. so that sessions are not interrupted.
- A ‘no show – no call’ client missed session will be billed for two hours.
- Sometimes, we may refer other service professionals that we have worked with before and are very satisfied with such, but for legality purposes – Sunflower Strategies assumes no liability for product quality or workmanship of other service professionals.
- Sunflower Strategies strives to meet a 100% client satisfaction. We will do what it takes to make the necessary adjustments for you to realize your organized home.
We look forward to helping you Get Organized & Make Life Easier!